The teacher said I cried a bit and had some trouble following all the new rules but after I came home for lunch and naptime I wouldn't STOP talking about how much I love school!
Anyway, here are the pics...lots and lots lol


These are all 2nd day...Mommy couldn't decide which she liked the best! She thinks I'm so grown up and beautiful!




This is the outside of my school. It's actually a sports academy where they do gymnastics, tae kwon do, cheer and all that for every age. They also have pilates, kick boxing and yoga for moms!

shoes, coat and backpack in the cubby

monday is music and centers (abc's 123's) wednesday is gym and art and friday is gym and spanish

Having fun with friends!

Mommy's lil gymnast

the make-believe room

My program is called "My Backyard" and its a preschool of the arts

Music & Art room

Centers room

From upstairs you get a view of the whole gym

Class started! All the teachers are actual teachers. This one is an actual gymnast coach, she is awesome! Mommy signed Jonas up for the mommy & me gymnastics class on mondays and had a great time using the balance beams and jumping on the big trampoline!


This is what Jonas thought of the whole thing lol

right now, Jonas is napping and Mommy still has almost 2 hrs with me at school....I wonder what she is doing with all her free time!
No comments:
Post a Comment