Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A day in the life of Madelyn

Today I learned many things! We first did some science experiments with dry oatmeal. I learned about measurements and sifting and volumn and also gravity by throwing it everywhere. It was also a good lesson in sharing and in how much patience Mommy has.


Then we did some building with our Lincoln Logs and learned about horses and cowboys. Apparently when you leave the gate open, Mommy makes all the horses gallop away and the cowboy then ropes them and brings them back home.



I've also been helping Mommy cook dinner everynight! We've made spaghetti and meatballs, pizza, fajitas and french onion soup! Here I am practicing my cutting with Mommy's help. I'm very good at following directions and listening, otherwise Mommy says I can't do it anymore.


I've also been writing letters and reading lots of books. Yesterday we went to the library and brought home 35 books to read! We've been reading everyday for almost an hour! I LOVE reading!

No comments: